Saturday, May 28, 2011

New Hot Blonde: Kayce

So the other day I came across Kayce, and I thought she’d be perfect for CWH. And just yesterday, her new profile was on the site. Please welcome her to the site!

I asked her to send me a little bit about herself so you guys can get to know her and here’s what she said…

"Hi guys! I’m Kayce, I was recently recruited to CWH, this is my first time on cam and I’m very excited to meet everyone! I’m a sexy southern tomboy and I love the outdoors! I’m currently in school pursuing a degree in communications, but modeling is my passion. I love to spend time with my dog and my horses, boating, hiking, working out, and pretty much anything outdoors! Can’t wait for you to see more, and chat with me on cam!"

Kayce CamWithHer cam girls 1 200x200 New Hot Blonde: Kayce
Kayce CamWithHer cam girls 2 200x200 New Hot Blonde: Kayce
Kayce CamWithHer cam girls 3 200x200 New Hot Blonde: Kayce
Kayce CamWithHer cam girls 4 200x200 New Hot Blonde: Kayce
Kayce CamWithHer cam girls 5 200x200 New Hot Blonde: Kayce
Kayce CamWithHer cam girls 6 200x200 New Hot Blonde: Kayce

No comments:

Post a Comment