Saturday, May 28, 2011

New Cutie Patooty: Zoe

So we have this new super cute model that just landed on ICGirls and I wanted to introduce you to Zoe. She sent over a little bit about herself along with her application so I’ll share that with you guys…

"Hey, I’m Zoe. and just turned 21 (25 May), I am from South Africa and am living on the USA for a year as an exchange student. I work as a 1st grade teacher during the day and cam girl by night. My star sign is Gemini (coincidence?) seeing I have to persona’s I think it’s great icon smile New Cutie Patooty: Zoe

I’m very active and love dancing, zumba, running and hiking. I love being in the kitchen and whipping up yummy meals. I’m fun and flirty and love dressing up and being a tease.

I found about about CWH from a friends that online already and she said I should sign up and try it out – I’m excited to meet other cam models and have fun online with the guys icon smile New Cutie Patooty: Zoe"

Zoexo icgirls camwithher 1 200x200 New Cutie Patooty: Zoe
Zoexo icgirls camwithher 2 200x200 New Cutie Patooty: Zoe
Zoexo icgirls camwithher 3 200x200 New Cutie Patooty: Zoe

No comments:

Post a Comment